Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yes some make as foho or foha is written. Sold as Euroforma too, depending on markets I believe. Definitely not an MS Design, Euroforma is bigger.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Both the lip and the rear bumper skirts states "foho" and dated in the 90's.
The rear bumper skirts are indeed cut off at the end btw.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Springtime, woop woop :)

Red, white or blue? No worries, we got 'em all.

So black 17's or silver 15's? I like the GT rims on it:

·
Registered
105 Posts
ugh...Monday Tuesday the blue for the start of the work week, Wednesday Thursday the white hump day, Friday Saturday and Sunday to paint the town....red. nice collection

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Never liked black alloys, on top of that 17" is too much for a 10 imo
I 'm in between. I like 17's on the P10 no problem, but it has to be the correct wheel. I have a set of BBS RX's I want to fit on it one day, but for now I think I'll go with the P11 GT rims. The black 17's will go on the red one as soon as I get plates on it. I had it in for MOT today, and it only failed on a corroded rear right trailing arm. Nothing that can't be fixed quite easily, so that will be fixed and in for another MOT soon enough.

ugh...Monday Tuesday the blue for the start of the work week, Wednesday Thursday the white hump day, Friday Saturday and Sunday to paint the town....red. nice collection
Haha, if only I had them all registered I could and would do that :)
The yearly car taxes are quite expensive here, and I already have 2 cars that I pay tax and insurance on per month. Thats one of the reasons why I have 3 Primera's, but none of them registered at the moment. Well that, and it's just been another salty wintertime.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Yeah, the weight is an issue with big rims. I just tried to weigh the different rims to see the difference, and it's quite significant.

The black 17's, which are 17" x 7" with 205/40-17 tyres come in at 19.7 kg each......
The P11 GT rims in 15" with 195/55-15 tyres come in at 17.8 kg each
The naked BBS I have is 17" x 7.5" is 9.7 kg each without tyres
I have below rims as well. HRS is the brand and they're 15" with a skinny 175/65-15 tyres weigh 13.8 kg each. Super light in weight, surely equally light in the traction department.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
By the way, then the Laguna lip isn't growing on me. Quite the opposite - the more I see it, the more I dislike it. I think it's one of those "need to have" items that I'll never actually get to use on a car.
For now it will go to storage.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like the alloy wheel on the back of the white car. It looks like a Nissan Altima wheel. Nissan has made a lot of alloy wheels that I like.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
It's a P11 GT alloy wheel, sir
That they are, but the Altima in US did indeed have similar wheels on higher spec models.

In other news, we have passed the inspection and are road legal for 2 years now on the red SRI. This was celebrated by adding heavy 17" wheels on it. It's a price to pay performance wise as debated above, but that's ok, as I like the look of them :cool:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
That's a good point. I was thinking something was a little off with them, but couldn't put my finger on it. Centre caps would definetly help, I'll look for some.
Cheers for the input :)(y)

61 - 75 of 75 Posts