Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1996 G20 purchased first weekend of August in 2019.

86,400 miles.

This gem found its way onto these forums. I saw the ad, replied, saw the car, and purchased.

This is a base model with a standard 5-speed transmission. Cloth interior seats and by now we all know I do not prefer a sunroof and this has no sunroof. :D (my third slick top USDM Nissan!)

No sunroof!

Cd player still works!

All original, garage-kept, no rust, originally from the state of PA and purchased in 1996 by a seventy-seven year old man. I bought the car from his son.

Will probably remain stock because it is so freakin' nice.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Looking so fresh and clean!

That old bachelor colour is a real pity but you found an excellent unit and purchased it.

Now leave the shorts please, wear a pair of dockers khakis, a Ralph Lauren madras shirt and some timberland mocassin shoes in light blue suede, you will get the "perfect American" package for this car.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL! I'm trying. I drive this new G20 a hell of a lot more than the last two. But now my Old Man is driving around the Auto car to work and back so each day I am getting at least one, or two G20s mileage to go up. But, still, these are rookie numbers.

I have been getting 26MPG recently. That's meh to me, but within 24-32MPG advertised.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts