Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Front and Rear 1999 G20t doors for sale....the doors are both black with minor damage along bottom...these doors would make a great replacement for anyone looking to replace doors. If your interestered then post back or email me at [email protected] and we can talk pricing or any questions.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hey dude... i wanted to know more about the door last time you posted. Do you have any pics? if so email them to [email protected] . Also, list how much you want for the doors seperately and as a package. Lastly, where in PA are you at??

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I am open to negotiating about the price on the doors...and I am located in chester Springs, PA about 40 minutes from philadelphia. I will send some pics to your email either tonite or tomorow...let me know what your idea on prices for the doors are.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I hope you sell em but.......

Actual Posting Rules!!!
- Put a price on it, if not, your thread will be deleted.
- Pictures say a thousand words, if you have one, post it.
- If you know the shipping price, please put that down as well.
- Please stay ontop of your thread, nothing gets my goat than a seller not responding to questions in a timely manner.
- NO THREAD JACKING!!! If you are trying to sell the same item, create your own thread.
- Please respect the sellers asking price, if you dont like it, tough, but dont whine and complain about it.

Good luck to you on your sale. :smile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts