Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My P11 is up for sale. Located in Portland, Oregon.
*This was also posted on the facebook group - this post has more detail *

1999 Touring in JV0 (Monterey Green Pearl) with 151k miles.

• Swapped to RS5F70V - 5-speed Limited slip from a 2002 Sport and all of the supporting parts, new 1999 solid flywheel and stock type clutch, running on a 1999 manual ECU with no codes. Has the original gauge cluster. Followed the write-up on this site to get that done.
  • Newer motor from a 2001, purchased from LKQ, but has all of the 1999 intake and harness to run without the chipped key.
  • Regasketed the motor with Nissan gaskets
  • New maintenance parts on the motor - plugs, cap and rotor, water pump, hoses, etc.
  • New lower control arms and bushings in the front
  • C's Performance delrin crossmember and subframe bushings
  • Passed Oregon DEQ with no issue
  • Very limited modifications, so pretty much a blank slate. My goal wasn't to modify this but it was primarily used as my daily driver and road trips for many years before getting my company car in 2015.
  • Everything works but the antenna going up/down. Cold A/C, defrost, no fault codes, stock stereo system, etc.
  • Comes with a box of extras
  • The wheels are 5Zigen 5ZR Copse 17x7. They've been repainted, used to be on a 240sx drift car. One of them has curb damage from being on the drift car.

Has some minor issues, clear coat on the bumpers is coming off, scratches & dings, and I forgot to get the key lock out of the 2002 so the cable to the old Automatic shifter is still there, and the shocks need to get replaced (go coilovers?).

Selling it because I own 2 other cars and also have a company car. I hardly get to drive this car and it sits in the garage taking up space.
I have owned this car since 2007. I am the second owner and put about 90k on this car.

Send me a message, Asking $3200, open to offers. I will mark it as sold when it sells.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts