Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When closing sunroof it doesn't stop at closed position but continues on to tilt open position. I have to play with switch to stop it when I think it is in closed position and this requires extremely good reflexes is get it right. Anyone have any idea which part needs replacing? Open/close switch? Thanks for your suggestions.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Well im not sure what Piece is broken.. BUT I do have a 1999 p11 that is ready to be parted out and luckily I have a perfect Sunroof.. LMK if you need some parts GL

·
Registered
457 Posts
Also Im not so sure if there is anything broken... Mine does the same thing when trying to close it you kinda need to let go a little early before it closes all the way otherwise it goes to the tilted position like I said though let me know

·
Registered
397 Posts
My '99 G20 tilts up an down without a problem.

It's when I try to slide the roof back (towards the trunk) is when it stops halfway. It doesn't go beyond the halfway position which is a bummer because I like my roof wide open. I have to inspect it and see if the track is broken or something is obstructing it from opening all the way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts