Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wanted to know if anyone thinks that I can fit a set of 19" rims on my G20. My last set of rims where 18x7 5 Zigens. Thanks for your help...

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
It depends on how low your car is, however the smallest 19" tire will make your overall tire diameter 1" larger than stock, where as with 18's you can still keep the stock diameter of the tire.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Aren't 19s too big for your G20?

Aren't they too big for your G20? Do you plan to make your G20 as a show? Do you drive it everyday? If you have to put 19s on your car, get a ultra light weight forged aluminium rims such as Volk Racing or Axxis. By putting bigger rims, your will have more unsprung weight. Your car's gear ratio will be really off. Check the website www.se-r.net. It tell about differnce in speed for bigger rim size.

·
Registered
118 Posts
19' ers

what about p10s. but you think it fit under the spring perch in the front. i know it will fit the rear. i seriously contemplating on purchasing 19 inch RH C2s w Pirelli 215/35/19. am I wasting my time?

·
Registered
25 Posts
what the hell 19's.... 17's on my car look big enough... might as well be ridin on all metal!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
19's are possible on a g20. Seen 19's on a couple g's before. As b00gie stated, even the smallest sized tire for the 19 inchers will make your tire diameter 1" larger than stock.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
what the hell 19's.... 17's on my car look big enough... might as well be ridin on all metal!
LOL, so true! 19's for show, sure .. but 19's for road... I wouldn't do it personally. I think rap videos are influencing people too much to throw huge ass rims on their rides. But to each his own :).

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
well...

If you live in an area with fantastic roads.. and you don't mind the harsher ride.. why not? 18" wheels are starting to become commonplace on many cars.... the manufacturers are starting to make 19 and 20" standard.... soon 22" wheels will be easy to get at the rate we're going...

...but would it look good on a G20? ....i dunno..... it seems 17" is the limit for ride quality in my opinion but that is just me.... ...and I ride around on 15s because I live in an area where pot holes rule and bent rims are almost a commodity......

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the thought BLKGHOST your ride probably looks crazy dawg... Seriously though I had 18s on my ride already and I think that if it fits put it on. There are only a couple of companies that make 19x7s so there isn't much of a choice. But trust me hopefully I get them in a couple of weeks. Thanks keep em comin...

·
Registered
118 Posts
i ordered my 19s today. i wll you all know when i get them installed w/ pics.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey dude mad respect for grabbin dos rims... Can't wait to see them, and hopefully if I grab mine I'll try to learn how to post them on this site... Keep it tight... Hope that others follow this crazy stuff... Civics will be nothing compared to our rides.... Ethan

·
Registered
56 Posts
Get ready to remove most of the plastic inside your fenders....
As is I have less than 1/2 inch space between the plastic and my 17's. Good luck, also think about cutting or rolling your fenders. Way to get some wevos and try some new shit..........:evil:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well the thing is with the rims, is I used to roll on18s. My Ground Control coilovers are totally down and I'm using GAB shocks. As long as you use the right width which should be nothing hopefully bigger than 7 inches and your rim offset is high enough in the 45mm range it shouldn't rub at all. If you get 19s all you have to do is adjust your coilovers. But it's gonna look dope...

·
Registered
56 Posts
bump909 said:
here's my opinion.. 19" wheels on a small sedan will look gay as hell.
Thats because you don't have them......:*(
I guess all those BTCC touring cars are rolling fag mobiles.
Blkghst3------GOOD LUCK!!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the support GTIRG20 well I guess we'll have to see and to the doubter... to each their own.. Take it easy...

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
yeah just a side note on wheels, i was watching speevision on thier coeverage of the tokyo auto show, and saw that konig has released thier 26 inch wheels, now that is just stupid. btw have you seen the mtv cribs episode with the wheels that keep spinning after the car has stopped?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts