Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IT'S $900, NOT $1K, HOW DO YOU MAKE IT SHOW THAT?

BB DET kit

includes:

turbo
manifold
intercooler
BOV
some piping
370cc injectors
turbo elbow
all heat shields
custom lines: water inlet, water outlet, oil inlet, oil outlet, with fittings, T's, clamps, high pressure hoses, etc

[email protected]
PLENTY OF NEW/USED PARTS FOR SALE
MOTORS, TRANNIES, MOTOR PARTS

·
Registered
251 Posts
Jason Garrett Young said:
BB DET kit

includes:

turbo
manifold
intercooler
BOV
some piping
370cc injectors
turbo elbow
all heat shields
custom lines: water inlet, water outlet, oil inlet, oil outlet, with fittings, T's, clamps, high pressure hoses, etc

This is for a stock DE motor right, if yes, i think i am interested on it if I can find someone to installed it for me in CA

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a 92 high port sr-20, will it work on my motor? will i have to fabricate any piping? i already asked you tnis question before all the posts were lost

yes, some how the whole thread got lost
yes, it will work, as the turbo kit came off of a high port

I ran a kit similar to this on my '93 G20. You will have to cut some under bracings of the hood if you want it to be a top mount, or if you want front mount, then you will have to have some piping made

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
thats a good deal Jason...could you provide the manufactures of the parts for us? Or is this the stock Turbo from a BB DET? Maybes its the latter and Im just reading into it....

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pat, yes, it is off a BB DET that I got in.

It is all in very good condition.

keep in mind, I make all the lines, fittings, etc so it is basically plug and play

·
Registered
251 Posts
Will it fit on a 2000 G20 too? Anyone you recommend that install this in CA(bay area) or somewhere near

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
napakapa- how would you get around the smog inspection? i would love to do a turbo, but don't know of any "friendly" inspection stations.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Do you get these types of kits for this price often becuase i will probably be looking in the next couple of month. Thanks.

·
Registered
251 Posts
seneb napakapa- how would you get around the smog inspection? i would love to do a turbo, but don't know of any "friendly" inspection stations.
There are a lot of stations that do it in here, bay area CA. So I am not really worrying about the smog

·
Registered
48 Posts
Wait, sorry I'm confused, is this a motor swap, or is it just the components to bolt on a turbo kit?

·
Registered
807 Posts
yes, I do
just call me or email me when you have money

Do you also get full DET motors, long block perhaps? I think it might be more cost effective to go with a det....

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$1700 for DET's complete
$900 for DET turbo kits
this ad, is for a kit, thus a kit would not be a motor, or I would call it a motor

here are the pluses minuses

the kit allows you to run your 9.5/1 comp. motor with the kit, which I think nets about 240HP

if you do the motor, you are at 8.5/1 which is about 210HP

the reason I have the kits are because some fellas are just buying the long blocks from me for big time turbo setups, like 350HP, so I take the turbo stuff off.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Yeha my motor is 10.0:1 compression, JDM and everyone here says it will explode but i'm almost temped to try to prove them wrong. Have you heard anything about anyone turboing a JDM SR20?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
check my website

I'm the first (we think) to put a t28 turbo kit on a 10/1 compression Australian SR20, and that motor is still running 8psi

it's fine, I'll even give you a discount if you document it and let me put that crap on the site

later tuff guy

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
check my website

I'm the first (we think) to put a t28 ...
Small case of multiple personality there Jay? Well it explains a lot! ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts