Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Kinda Resonator do i get...im loookin @ this tinyp10 exhaust that has a couple of em....but incase its either 2 expensive or falls through..im in the market for a resonator.....and other ways to quiet my ride...cant have the ladies complaining...about the incabin sounds...

·
Registered
816 Posts
...cant have the ladies complaining...about the incabin sounds...
dont think u gotta worry about that cuz that means u gotta have ladies in the whip first.................naaa jus joking

i was wondering the same thing, bump for me and my boy bgreen!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ LOL!!!!!!!! your right...no ladies get in my car...the last 5 females ive dealt with have had a volvo s40, 04 accord, acura tl..cobalt ss..and a 08 pontiac....its a lil self discerning but i get over it lol

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
i got mine from "verosious motor sports" mike (p10det ) works there, hit him up he should be able to hook you up

·
Registered
816 Posts
^ LOL!!!!!!!! your right...no ladies get in my car...the last 5 females ive dealt with have had a volvo s40, 04 accord, acura tl..cobalt ss..and a 08 pontiac....its a lil self discerning but i get over it lol
lol i digg it

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
http://www.classicchambered.com/classic/faq.html
SlimLou turned me on to this place, mine is sitting in my basement waiting to be installed

I got the medium powerstick
never seen that before. looks to be a resonated muffler but man that looks ugly :throwup:
But hey, if it works it works. or you can get a long resonator or two depending on the space you have.

I know of someone that's running a header, no cat, two long resonators and no muffler and it sounds nice!
Right now i have a 2.5" system all the way from header to back, no cat "test pipe", 14" resonator and a magnaflow exhaust. it sounds nice and sporty but i might add a 2nd 14" resonator later on

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Deni's never complained about my exhaust =)

But then again, i have the GReddy MX system...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^well when your not working with much to start with...how can someone know anything better

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Actually...its probably one of the best sounding exhausts ive heard on the G's...not too loud, nice and throaty when you get on it...the only thing i would consider other than the MX system is a remus muffler...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts