Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard all Infiniti use a Bose stereo and there not compatable with alot of after market parts....

1. Does the 1994 G20 use Bose???

2. What is the "Security" light on in my car (My mom's 45 had it) I relize its some kinda standard Infinit thing but what EXACTLY does it do?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What do you suggest doing, cause I have in Dash CD and lower tape deck, I was thinking about keeping TD and replacing the CD player (Head I think there called) with a Hidden Face so that people only will see the Stock Cassete Player....Good Idea??

2. What are some really good Brand Names (Alpine, Kenwood etc etc) what you guys use/suggest and has anyone heard the "Infinity" 10 all in one amp/speaker box thing retails at about 400$ anyone have hands on with this??

As always thanks ahead of time for your responses...

·
Registered
20,844 Posts
Icudie said:
What is the "Security" light on in my car (My mom's 45 had it) I relize its some kinda standard Infinit thing but what EXACTLY does it do?
Lock and close all the doors and the light with come on for 30 seconds. When it turns off the system is armed. Basicly if the door opens with out using a key or factory remote (if equiped), them the horn will honk and lights flash.

Icudie said:
1. What do you suggest doing, cause I have in Dash CD and lower tape deck, I was thinking about keeping TD and replacing the CD player (Head I think there called) with a Hidden Face so that people only will see the Stock Cassete Player....Good Idea??
Pointless really, just get what you really want and have insurance. I don't buy the fact that the hidden face or removable face stuff is any more secure from people wanting your stuff. Unless your stuck in the 80s your probably don't have any tapes. So having the tape player as a distraction wouldn't work either.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx so far

Thanks so far so the "Security" thing is just a standard lock horn thingie :(

I still used Tapes up until I got my G20 (Last car was a mini van with stock cassette player) so now I am burnin left and right :)

Anyone else like to step-up with some thoughts

·
Registered
20,844 Posts
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
Does that "alarm" do anything from preventing them from stealing the car?!!? :bandit: :bandit:
It makes the horn honk, doesn't everybody pay attention to car alarms? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
that's why when i get a a new G20 are some other really nice car, i'll equip it with a custom alarm that'll scream something along the lines of "help help i'm being jacked" that should get people's attention

1 - 9 of 9 Posts