Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked the stickies but found nothing.

Question 1
What octane gas does the SR20DE require?

Question 2
Which P11 comes with the VLSD 5spd tranny?

Thanks for the help

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
The VLSD comes on both the P10 and P11 G20t, and the 2002 G20 Sport. It is not available on the standard G20s.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I thought it was an option on the reg G20s. just not a common option. it's def on the g20ts and 02 sport models . only way to tell for sure is to check the tranny code on the data plate in the engine compartment on the drivers side firewall

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
It was never an option on regular G20s -- any non-t G20 you see with an LSD transaxle had it swapped in somewhere along the way.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so 87 octane it is.
g20t gets the vlsd. and only 02 g20 sport gets vlsd

thanks for the help

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
huh??? all g20s that are the T model have lsd, & there was no T only base & sport in 02 therfore sprot hass lsd

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
untrue, my non t p10 was stock with a vsld tranny not a swap either. The tag on the firewall ended with V

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
it comes standard on all T and sport models and is an option on a non touring or sport model! End of story. I've had all cars to prove it!

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
GTA_G20 said:
it comes standard on all T and sport models and is an option on a non touring or sport model! End of story. I've had all cars to prove it!
Can anyone confirm this with a window sticker? Or maybe Justin can confirm it with his huge storehouse of Infiniti parts knowledge?

·
Registered
20,853 Posts
^ Canada may be different.

Although I thought it had been disproven, it is widely believed canadian infinitis, i30, g20, etc. had LSD as either option or standard on all years whether it be touring or not.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts