Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
hey man no problem, i think you had plenty of extra screws when you were done hehe, i had no idea which ones you needed so i just sent em all!
anyways, glad you got it and it worked out

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
hehe np, hope the grille works out ok! i would have liked to have done more, but dorm life doesnt provide a very good set of tools =)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Good seller,great communication.

bought a stock p10 CD player from Ryan...got it in decent time and packaged very well! great seller, great communication, would definitely buy from again! :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kazmi.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Kazmi said:
bought a stock p10 CD player from Ryan...got it in decent time and packaged very well! great seller, great communication, would definitely buy from again! :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kazmi.
no problem kaz, sorry i couldnt dust it off a little better! glad you got it ok, and let me know if you find anything wrong with it. we didnt have it in the car for long, so we didnt go through every function to make sure it was 100%. seemed ok from what we did use it though. glad it made it there ok!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
i just sold Ryan an ebay RSTB. he sent the payment via Paypal 5 minutes later. stand up guy.
he's so cool that i'm sending him the bar before the payment clears. yes, it's like that...

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
P11Gdub said:
i just sold Ryan an ebay RSTB. he sent the payment via Paypal 5 minutes later. stand up guy.
he's so cool that i'm sending him the bar before the payment clears. yes, it's like that...
hehe thanks man, ive been needing a new mod for months. and that new sig is sexy. i wanna move to SJ just so i can get one now

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
thanks, new sig compliments of hiimj0ne.
the bar was shipped Priority, earlier today (in a custom box).
you should recieve it in 2-3 days.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Bought his sidemarkers and front reflectors off him in a trade for mine like a month ago. Sent them out quickly and was very quick with communication. Even basically walked me through taking the parts off and a little customization with the new ones. Thanks man!

·
Registered
367 Posts
yeah i love them espically at night cuz it glows red around the edge... ive gotten a few complements so far... i'll take a picture one night

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Ryan bought a Tein Type NR Damper kit from me, and made good on the payment plan. excellent buyer, and always comes through. will gladly do business with him again.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ryan is SOOOOOO cool!! :cheeky:

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
tinyP10 said:
Ryan is SOOOOOO cool!! :cheeky:
OK, "Ryan groupie" #1. he was looking pretty cool, crooning Dashboard Confessional songs at your house. i guess that makes me "Ryan groupie" #2. :zoinks:

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
P11Gdub said:
OK, "Ryan groupie" #1. he was looking pretty cool, crooning Dashboard Confessional songs at your house. i guess that makes me "Ryan groupie" #2. :zoinks:
hehe im always down for a dashboard sing along session :D

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Ryan made me a super deal on some carbon fiber interior pieces.
Fast shipping and a great guy to deal with. Thanks again, D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts