Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Emo Kid.
9,230 Posts
Kazmi said:
bought a stock p10 CD player from Ryan...got it in decent time and packaged very well! great seller, great communication, would definitely buy from again! :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kazmi.
no problem kaz, sorry i couldnt dust it off a little better! glad you got it ok, and let me know if you find anything wrong with it. we didnt have it in the car for long, so we didnt go through every function to make sure it was 100%. seemed ok from what we did use it though. glad it made it there ok!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
22,165 Posts
i just sold Ryan an ebay RSTB. he sent the payment via Paypal 5 minutes later. stand up guy.
he's so cool that i'm sending him the bar before the payment clears. yes, it's like that...

·
The Emo Kid.
9,230 Posts
P11Gdub said:
i just sold Ryan an ebay RSTB. he sent the payment via Paypal 5 minutes later. stand up guy.
he's so cool that i'm sending him the bar before the payment clears. yes, it's like that...
hehe thanks man, ive been needing a new mod for months. and that new sig is sexy. i wanna move to SJ just so i can get one now

·
Registered
737 Posts
Bought his sidemarkers and front reflectors off him in a trade for mine like a month ago. Sent them out quickly and was very quick with communication. Even basically walked me through taking the parts off and a little customization with the new ones. Thanks man!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
22,165 Posts
Ryan bought a Tein Type NR Damper kit from me, and made good on the payment plan. excellent buyer, and always comes through. will gladly do business with him again.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ryan is SOOOOOO cool!! :cheeky:

·
Registered
15,645 Posts
Ryan made me a super deal on some carbon fiber interior pieces.
Fast shipping and a great guy to deal with. Thanks again, D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.