Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I’m new to this forum and the G20 I got this car for cheap because it has some issues and has been sitting around for a few years. So I got it and it had a short in the power wire to the distributor which was no big deal fixed that and now I’m getting spark but I’m not getting fuel and I know this because you spray some starting fluid in manifold it’ll start so I figured the rail and injectors were gummed up so I cleaned the rail out and got new injectors put it back in the car and still no fuel. Checked the fuel pump it’s kicking on and has great fuel pressure so then I looked to see if I’m getting power to the injectors and I’ve got 12v’s to all them but for some reason they aren’t pulsing. I made sure I’ve charged the battery so it’s good and holding a charge and connections are clean and tight so I could rule that out on being a issue and now stumped on why it won’t spray fuel. So I’ve done some reading and heard that the security system could be a issue and when I looked into my car always has the red light blinking until I turn the key on? So I’m hoping any of you G20 gods might be able to help me understand this system or point me in the right direction to go from here!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Either the filter on the end of the deal pump assembly is clogged or more likely the injectors them selves need to be replaced

1 - 2 of 2 Posts