Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- 2000 Infiniti G20 - BLACK EXTERIOR, BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR. - 175,000 MILES - SPORT SPOILER FROM INFINITI DEALER INSTALLED WHEN FIRST OWNER BOUGHT CAR BRAND NEW IN 1999 - I AM THE SECOND OWNER WITH ALL THR BOOKLETS FROM WHEN CAR WAS BOUGHT. - I EVEN HAVE INFINITI PEN AND BOOKLET WITH RADIO CODE FROM WHEN CAR WAS BOUGHT BRAND NEW. - GREAT CAR IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN OLDER 4 CYLINDER LUXURY CAR. - THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER FOUR CYLINDER LUXURY CAR BESIDES THE G20 OR AN ACURA TSX WHICH CAME OUT I'M 2004!!! - IT HAS ORIGINAL BOSE RADIO SYSTEM. - THE POWER STEERING PUMP NEEDS TO BE CHANGED UNLESS YOU MIND DRIVING WITHOUT POWER STEERING LIKE I HAVE FOR A WHILE NOW. THE MUFFLER TIP FELL OFF SO IT'S A LITTLE LOUDER THAN USUAL,NOT BAD AT ALL THOUGH, AND LEFT HEADLIGHT NOT TURNING ON WHICH I'M PRETTY SURE IS AN EASY FIX!!! - BODY IS 7/10, INTERIOR IS 9.5/10 - $45 IN NJ TO FILL UP GAS TANK. *** SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, NO LOWBALLERS FOR I KNOW HOW GREAT THIS CAR IS IF IT IS WELL MAINTAINED!!! CALL 201 747 9009 AT ANY TIME OR TEXT MESSAGE!!! NEED GONE TODAY!! WILL BE SHOWING CAR TODAY AFTER 6PM. I MISPLACED TITLE SO I HAVE TO GET ONE AT THE DMV TOMORROW. IF YOU LIKE THE CAR YOU CAN PICK IT UP TOMORROW!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
- 2000 Infiniti G20 - BLACK EXTERIOR, BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR. - 175,000 MILES - SPORT SPOILER FROM INFINITI DEALER INSTALLED WHEN FIRST OWNER BOUGHT CAR BRAND NEW IN 1999 - I AM THE SECOND OWNER WITH ALL THR BOOKLETS FROM WHEN CAR WAS BOUGHT. - I EVEN HAVE INFINITI PEN AND BOOKLET WITH RADIO CODE FROM WHEN CAR WAS BOUGHT BRAND NEW. - GREAT CAR IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN OLDER 4 CYLINDER LUXURY CAR. - THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER FOUR CYLINDER LUXURY CAR BESIDES THE G20 OR AN ACURA TSX WHICH CAME OUT I'M 2004!!! - IT HAS ORIGINAL BOSE RADIO SYSTEM. - THE POWER STEERING PUMP NEEDS TO BE CHANGED UNLESS YOU MIND DRIVING WITHOUT POWER STEERING LIKE I HAVE FOR A WHILE NOW. THE MUFFLER TIP FELL OFF SO IT'S A LITTLE LOUDER THAN USUAL,NOT BAD AT ALL THOUGH, AND LEFT HEADLIGHT NOT TURNING ON WHICH I'M PRETTY SURE IS AN EASY FIX!!! - BODY IS 7/10, INTERIOR IS 9.5/10 - $45 IN NJ TO FILL UP GAS TANK. *** SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, NO LOWBALLERS FOR I KNOW HOW GREAT THIS CAR IS IF IT IS WELL MAINTAINED!!! CALL 201 747 9009 AT ANY TIME OR TEXT MESSAGE!!! NEED GONE TODAY!! WILL BE SHOWING CAR TODAY AFTER 6PM. I MISPLACED TITLE SO I HAVE TO GET ONE AT THE DMV TOMORROW. IF YOU LIKE THE CAR YOU CAN PICK IT UP TOMORROW!!

Why are you screaming?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.