Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The starter on our 2000 G20 finally gave out after 85K on the clock. I knew it would be a matter of time as it has been noisy for years. I wanted to chime in as I am a newbie to the forum. I am also a member of the EX35 forum as we have a 2008 model. We have had the P11 since new and this is the first major component to actually wear out. The only other things that I have replaced are normal wear and tear stuff like brakes and tires and batteries. This vehicle has been a sweetie to say the least. Aside from a Honda Element I owned this is the best one ever, hey it's an Infiniti!
I wanted to weigh in and give kudos to all who posted helpful hints in regard to removal steps. I have to agree with others that commented on the intelligence of the engineers who put the starter in such a difficult location to access. If I had not been able to use all the helpful hints from you all that posted in the threads I would have been at a loss. Thanks to all for the valuable tips. I look forward to reading all the threads especially the ones for maintenance. Great job!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.