Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling off more of my G20 goodies. Very nice 16" SE-R rims - I think they are the best looking OEM rim for the P10. I currently have them on my 97 Accord Coupe, which they look great on too. I used these for my summer rims and cleaned and polished them at every change. As such, they are corrosion free, straight, hold air perfectly, evenly worn. OH - I have the Infiniti center caps plus the Nissan caps too.

Here's a run down of each wheel
LF: Very good tire, very good wheel except for a couple chips in the coating, no corrosion.
RF: Very good tire, excellent wheel. Did not see any damage but did not take a magnifying glass to it to inspect (some people seem to be that picky - when you say "no damage", they expect perfection / new out of the box).
RR: good tire, excellent wheel
LR: good tire, excellent wheel

Overall, if you mount them in their current positions, I expect another 15-20k miles out of them, of course, your mileage may vary.

Price IS: $350 local pickup or I can drive an hour in any direction out of King George, VA 22485. Not negotiable - as noted in my other post, I am worn out with price haggling and then having the buyer not come through on the agreed price. THis is the price, period, and it is a very fair price if you look around some.

NEW PRICE - $299, see below...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumper...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i'll let u you know...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still got'em

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay - doing a tire/wheel swap and these will be off the car and ready to sell.

NEW DEAL: $299!!! I also have a SET of Kumho Ectsa 205/50WR16 tires that are good, useable, inspection ready tires - with these wheels for $50. By themselves, $75.

THese are great tires, with at least another 20k miles available on them and the Kumho have another 15-20k miles - quite a bargain for $349 for all on a performance set of light weight wheels and tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts