Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moving on to Q50 game, after long consideration I Decided to put her up for sale. I brought it back in 2007, 210xxx miles now.
VE engine cover, weapon R secret weapon short ram intake. Stainless steel megan racing header, downpipe. 2.25 in catback exhaust, magnaflow SS exhaust. Primera p11 HID headlights, jdm corners. Just to list few parts. Been using Castrol edge high mileage full synthetic oil since about 110k miles. Oil changes every 4k miles. Drives fine, did a tune up last summer, battery is about 2 yrs old, installed new MAF sensor last month, and new upper O2 sensor. Front brembo brake rotors n pads are about 2 yrs old, same as rear rotors n pads, still plenty of life left as I only drive about 7k-8k miles a yr, mainly going to work and back.

Cons: NO AC! Out couple yrs ago I just didn't feel like refill or fix it, 😕 it slows down the car a lot so I thought fuck it 😅 front driver seat all torn up, brought a new seat cover on ebay recently. Rear driver panel has a fairly big dent because some asshole backed into me and left when I was at work. Paint is fading, rock chips and some other Cosmetic imperfections. I took the Nismo wheels off because one has a hairline Crack near and on the spoke 😔 its difficult or impossible to fix but I'm bring it to a shop try to fix it anyway. I'll have the Nismo wheels for sale in a different thread.
$1500 firm. I really want to partout this car but I don't have the garage space, tools and time/energy to do it. You probably gonna get more money out of it if you decide to partout.

I also have the oem front brake rotors, pads and calipers painted gold, oem cassette n radio head, brand new starter, I will give them to you for free.

I'm in Phoenix area. If you have any questions feel free to msg me.

Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts