Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here it is my new car.
its a 2001 passat TDI zilver with pearl effect.
Totaly different from the primera but a lot better for milage over here in holland.
Wanted a P11-144 but unfortunatly only found one that fit the bill but had a lot of rust and t high milage(2001 and rust bad thing).
Stumbeld over this ride and perfect fit(i am very tall 2 meters) and diesel even better then LPG gas wich i had in the primera.
And full options with leather/alcantara ,after a test drive i had to have it.
Yes its lowered wich i always was scared of doing to my primera but now i wish i did it to my primera as well !
What a roadhandling like this.i love it a lot.
Ok here some pics,still love the old P10 hatch but this is great fun to drive as wel.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sweet!

That generation of Passat is so clean looking.

Did the TDI come sport seats standard, or was that optional?

BTW - how was the big storm?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks the sport seat where not standard on this.this is the highline version and standard where velour? soft cloth normal seats and this was an option.
The big storm was kinda stressy but nothing came off my house and no personel damage.
trucks and trees fell over and it was very high tide at the dijk/sea here but it hold on.
I am living real close to the sea couple of houndred yards but we have a good dijk so no worry for the sea.
Next day trains where working again an roads where driveble again.there where some people that worked theyre asses off that night to get everything back to normal great respect fot those guys !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts