Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my black beauty is goin up for sale bcuz of skool expenses
2002 g20 automatic, 18' black irc racing rims, lowered on tien s spring, cold air intake, header, complete exhaust system and piping, cams, tints 36,000 Miles ( need to check car in morning) sad to see her go .. im askin 10,500 obo......

thanks guys :(

·
Registered
612 Posts
Good luck with the sale. If you decide to part out, am interested on the Cold Air intake.Dibs :smile:

Juan

·
Registered
127 Posts
ya i was wondernig too, i coulda sworn even the g20 sports for a 2002 dont have a T in it, but then this isnt even a sport correct?

Also, have u ever dynoed this car? how much HP does it have? Just wondering cause its an automatic and i may want to get an automatic with similar mods.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i really need to get rid of her my payment is due the 3rd of jan for this upcoming semister !!!! ahhhh

·
Registered
29 Posts
This is not a 2002 sport...

No blacked out headlights, no fog lamps, no colour matching grill, T on the back, no grey suade inserts in the seats...

It's a 2001 or earlier touring model... But still an awesome looking car, good job! Too bad you have to sell it for school...

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Firebladz said:
This is not a 2002 sport...

No blacked out headlights, no fog lamps, no colour matching grill, T on the back, no grey suade inserts in the seats...

It's a 2001 or earlier touring model... But still an awesome looking car, good job! Too bad you have to sell it for school...
how do you know??

he added the t emblem himself. its a base model 2002. "No blacked out headlights, no fog lamps, no colour matching grill, T on the back, no grey suade inserts in the seats..." that was only available on the sport model.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cryss said:
how do you know??

he added the t emblem himself. its a base model 2002. "No blacked out headlights, no fog lamps, no colour matching grill, T on the back, no grey suade inserts in the seats..." that was only available on the sport model.
Well it's definatly not a sport model. But as far as I know, at least here in Canada. The sport model, was the only model available for 2002... ;)

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
it's not a touring or a sport model, those are stock headrests, not the sport or T headrests. So, who knows why it has a T on the back. a VIN# check will probably tell a lot,,,,,but damn that is some great mileage on that thing, this car will be good to anyone who picks it up for a long time.

·
Registered
95 Posts
if this is a 2002 model, then horsepower is 145hp. it does not have sport package- take it from a guy who owns me (aka me). first thing you look for is the body color grille.

did u notice theres no fog lights? didnt they come in stock with 2002 model?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
umm this thread is a month and a half old. i assume he either, A. sold it. B. kept it. or C. defaulted on the loan and lost it.

and he never said it was a sport model, so yes he put the T on it.
its not a earlier G20T because it would have fogs.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
/\/\/\ Because he hasnt been on since Dec 17th. My car is an 02, no fogs stock but I have em now. He never said it was a sport or anything like that. Looks like just a nice base model that has a T on it for some reason. Still a nice car with lo mileage and a good price.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts