Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This rubber stopper piece semi-disintegrated and fell out from either the brake or clutch pedal on my 2002 Sport 5-spd. Consequently my cruise control stopped engaging soon thereafter so I’m sure it’s brake pedal related. Anyone know where to buy something like this or an alternative to it? I’ve only found the round one that goes to the clutch and engages the switch to turn the ignition on. Thanks in advance. Rectangle Automotive exterior Tints and shades Beige Font Food Wood Ingredient Material property Cuisine Wood Beige Material property Tints and shades Flooring

Attachments

·
Registered
20,953 Posts
I'm pretty sure that is on the clutch pedal.

It provides the place for the cancel switch for starting and cruise control interrupt.
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Car Vehicle

46543-Q0400
Electric blue Font Fashion accessory Auto part Plastic

That is the P10 part #, it doesn't look like the P11 had it in the catalog as is wasn't sold separately from the pedal assembly. But it cross references to dozens of other nissans and infinfitis newer and older so it is probably the same.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That’s it right there. Must have not looked hard enough. That additional grommet piece that sticks out is what threw me off as I didn’t find it with the other crumbled pieces. Thank you for your responses and for the valuable info. You’re a lifesaver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts