Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm contemplating whether or not to put titanium trim in my '02 G20 w/sports package.

What do you guys say?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahha thanx anyways dude. hahahha

I think it would look tight but I don't know if it'll be too much grey color cuz of the seats and the door panels and stuff cuz they are already grey.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
G-Loads has the titanium trim on his titanium g20 and I must say it looks beautiful. I don't know how it would look on a dif coloured g20, but as far s titanium/silver g20's go, you can't go wrong with the trim.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well I put my brushed aluminum dash kit in my 2002 g20 sports package.

It looks pretty damn phat.

I'll post pics later

Thanx for all your help guys

·
Registered
424 Posts
atomic-G said:
G-Loads has the titanium trim on his titanium g20 and I must say it looks beautiful. I don't know how it would look on a dif coloured g20, but as far s titanium/silver g20's go, you can't go wrong with the trim.
Thanks for the admiration, a-G.

Chekmi21 said:
Damn...I gotta get a hold of G-Load and check out his interior.

thanx for your input. hehehhee
Yes I do have the aluminum brush trim for my interior sport package G20. The aluminum brush = aluminum trim = titanium trim. All give the same colour look, almost! Get it as it would be better for the silver gauges, and the black/silver suede colour. It blends in very well with the overall accent.

I sent you a link to my pic....check your email.

·
Registered
129 Posts
??

Hey Gloads, I thought the 2002 G was supposed to have the clear repeaters and not the orange ones?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts