Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HELP everyone to understand not hate or rude=)

I have a 2002 g20 5 speed, i need to know all the things i will run in to for a sr20ve neo vvl swap????

·
Registered
642 Posts
You should read up in the VE SWAP FORUM not to mention you should read before you ask a demanding question. I found out a long time ago that with engine swaps you are in the dark with a lot of things until you try it. If you dont want that hassel, have a shop do it for you. Most car forums tell you to search before you post....

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should read up in the VE SWAP FORUM not to mention you should read before you ask a demanding question. I found out a long time ago that with engine swaps you are in the dark with a lot of things until you try it. If you dont want that hassel, have a shop do it for you. Most car forums tell you to search before you post....
yeah ur right! But mostly there sr20ve swaps are p10 and p11 but...the 99 g20...thanks though =))

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Here is the easiest way.

just slap a turbo on your RR since you have an 02 and probably lower miles
Buy a VE valve cover
Lie to yourself and say you have a VE

By doing this you will have a faster car and will spend less money :) Of course you will be a liar but who cares.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Here is the easiest way.

just slap a turbo on your RR since you have an 02 and probably lower miles
Buy a VE valve cover
Lie to yourself and say you have a VE

By doing this you will have a faster car and will spend less money :) Of course you will be a liar but who cares.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!:scream:

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
sr20forum.com
i cant find what am looking for!! something like this would be good to understand! =) not just for me but for everyone that could stop reposting SR20VE swap like me hahaah
"00-02 G20 Swap" "91-98 G20 swap" "99 G20 swap"
= get ve motor
=????
=????
=????
=????
=????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts