Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
b-b00gie said:

I'm surprise that not too many people have purchased the 2002 headlights for their 99-01's. The black housing is nice and makes a very subtle difference.
[/email]
I have a question regarding that, maybe you would know the answer:
My left headlight's housing is slightly damaged and i was told i would need to get a new one. So i have decided to get the 2002's. Do you know if i get the 2002's if it replaces the whole housing? Also, any idea on cost? And lastly, i figure ill get it from Scottsdale Infiniti, anyone know the number ? thanks !
~Kedar

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Infiniti of Scottsdale
1-800-955-9181 ext. 3446.

Ask for Joe Tesensky, and tell him G20.net sent ya! ;)

I dont think they are too expensive. To answer your question, it replaces the whole headlamp, everything but the bulb.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Infiniti of Scottsdale: 1-800-955-9181 (ask for Joe). Let us know how much they are, since I don't have a phone near me right now. Thanks!

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
I thought they were around $200~220 or so.. ;)

Do you have a digital camera? If so, think you can take some good pics of before and after? We can put it online. :)

We can also use the pics for the FAQ for that famous question.... "how do I remove the headlights? I cant get them out!!!"

Let me know...

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Take pics of the steps too.. ie removing the headlights. Dont forget to take some pics of the stock headlights mounted so we can compare... ;)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I love the tinted look of the G20 Sport headlights. It makes such a suttle but very effective difference to the look of the front end. The impact is much greater on a black car like mine. Hehehe

·
Registered
251 Posts
for 102 isnt that bad. When mine get more scratch up and I have loads of cash, then I will get one.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only $102 each, I think next Friday (payday) I may be a proud owner of some 2002 headlights.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hey this whole thing started cause of my Stillen front end :lol: j/p Yea there is a G20 with the normal headlights in my school and I parked next to it the other day and compared the lights and such a small little detail makes a big difference in the way the car looks, I like the black on the headlights!! Plus I like the sport grill, how it comes painted! =)

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Just for the record.. Luke started this all. He got some for his 99 back in September or October. ;)

·
Registered
424 Posts
what are you guys talking about? how do you get the 2002 headlight tinted? pics please.....:cheeky:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wouldn't it be better since you are getting new lights to get the HID lights. If you are gonna spend 200+ you might as well save a few and get a pair of HID's no?

·
Registered
251 Posts
fuzzynaval said:
Wouldn't it be better since you are getting new lights to get the HID lights. If you are gonna spend 200+ you might as well save a few and get a pair of HID's no?
Got the HID already=) ,thinking about the 2k2 lights

·
Registered
52 Posts
fuzzynaval said:
hoping to get the HIDs..........

1 - 20 of 28 Posts