·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Perfect for a swap! 2002 G20 Sport 5-Speed

87,000 Miles on the odomerer

$10,000 FIRM

Mods:

-Yahnozha Custom Steel Big Brake Kit (Wilwood)
-Tein HR-NA Coilovers w/Motivational plates
-Stillen rear Crossdrilled rotors

Not one dent or ding on the car. Hood is a liiiitle dull, im guessing the person who last owned it never waxed it. But I did.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What he said ^^

Ive been contemplating on the new G35 for a while, and it was definitely great in all aspects as I had hoped, the previous G35 was good too but not enough for me. ;)

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
this car is CLEEEAAANNNN!!!!!!!

bump for a great car and a great guy.

kev on a sad note i don't think me and the woman will be able to get down there this winter =( her G'ma isn't doing well and is prob going to be up here.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Corrosion said:
this car is CLEEEAAANNNN!!!!!!!

bump for a great car and a great guy.

kev on a sad note i don't think me and the woman will be able to get down there this winter =( her G'ma isn't doing well and is prob going to be up here.
Yes it is def clean, its dirty in the pics guys.

Sucks dude, maybe next time man, you know you always have open arms down here, and now I have a girlfriend so it would have been perfect, she has a strong personality like your girl so they would get along quite well.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
That's one clean looking car! Bump for a a great guy! IF you're a Canadian and looking for a car that hasn't seen snow, this is the car to get! AND, it's not that difficult to import it into Canada. Trust me, my friend brought up an '02 M3 with ease! PM me and I can explain!

IF you decide to part with the BABK, let me know......lol

·
Registered
963 Posts
DAM!!!!!!!!! i woulda been flyin down to miami with 10g's if i had just bought my TL! Just my luck..ive always wanted a white p11! o well..good luck with sale..n the new g35 is def a good way to go..that was out of my price range..

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow Andreas, ill call you up today and we can chat.

·
Registered
102 Posts
This really sucks man i got my P11 cuz i fell in love with yours and now you gettin rid of your 3rd P11. Well i like the G35 s also so lets see if i fall in love with your new car also and buy one too.

·
Registered
206 Posts
NismoG20T said:
lol...i just want the interior...lol
I will sell the interior if you want it as I do not like the S interior. I will try and find a nice T black interior which I know where there is one already

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Juancho786 said:
This really sucks man i got my P11 cuz i fell in love with yours and now you gettin rid of your 3rd P11. Well i like the G35 s also so lets see if i fall in love with your new car also and buy one too.
Im sure you will brotha, I might still have a P11, im thinking of offering my sister some cash for hers that I got for her for cheap. Nice P11 auto daily and a G35 S for the weekends and girlfriend outings.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Andreas Miko said:
You do know that an Auto - girl - fingers go great together
Yes I know, but see I would never stick my girl in my sisters POS P11 (well compared to mine anyway). Plus my girl likes driving stick, she has the famous RSX Type-S with a Greddy EVO exhaust and CAI, so she wouldnt mind it. I hate that car... blah, except when I hit VTEC, its fun.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
I might be in the market for another car...i dont feel like repairing my 93.5 every week anymore. I need something a bit more reliable with less mileage. I just gotta see how much I can get for an auto loan.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jasezero said:
I might be in the market for another car...i dont feel like repairing my 93.5 every week anymore. I need something a bit more reliable with less mileage. I just gotta see how much I can get for an auto loan.
Try CapitalOne, they have the best rates. They rock!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts