Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
everybody wants a sport edition...especially one with manual transmission.

what are you trying to get at?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AT at 79k. black exterior, black leather interior with grey suede mixed in, pirelli pzero nero being shipped right now.

autotrader.com has 2002 infiniti g20 maxing out at $16k but averaging $11k and there's a bunch from $7k-$9k. i'm inclined to charge a premium over actual current market value because this car is extremely hard to find with my specs. i have to price it according to demand. i have yet to find one on the market besides mine but thats with preliminary research. i took this car to the dealership in englewood, nj for oil change and check up every 4k miles since i bought this car. this car has never been to local mechanics.

as for collision history, carfax states two car accidents with this car- one only required changing driver seat's door because of scratches after bumping a car trying to merge into a lane. the other required new front fender after understeering into a dirt hill. for some reason the police report says it hit a tree, but that is a false claim. before i put this car up for consideration, i will get in touch with the police officer that was on the scene and confirm with him that it did not hit the tree. i will either let the buyer get in touch with that police officer or have the officer edit the police report if that's possible. there was a tree in the area, but it never contacted. police just saw a tree and assumed i hit it. i will make an effort to have the police report changed. other than that, the car's performance is superior. both accidents did not cause any structural damage, a mechanic inspection of the buyer's choosing will easily confirm that. the engine is superior. if the buyer lives in NJ, i would let him come and take the car out for a little. highway or local roads or mountain, this car is running fantastic.

again i only decided yesterday to consider putting this on the market. id have to check with dealerships and other places and see what's up with the price. my dad bought the car for me in 2002 for college. i graduated last year in 2006. during those 4 years, i used the car to drive back and forth from NJ to RPI (rensselaer polytechnic institute) in upstate ny on the ny thruway. more than 85% of the mileage accumulated on that highway. so in a way, it's been used as a highway car. car is in great shape. i just want a change of scenario and get a different car (an audi a4).

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just decided to put this on the market. i need to type up a formal description and all that and i'll post pictures and everything on this forum first- then if nada, then i'll try ebay and other sources. but for now, g20.net gets the first dib.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
ah man that sucks. and i was gonna do your suspension haha. best of luck on your sale :)

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
njprimera said:
if it was Manual i might have considered pickin it up :-\
good luck with the sale
I have my manual for sale again :) With a Yahnozha big brake kit and Tein HR-NA coilover suspension for $10k, 87k on the clock, no crashes, clean title, two owners, no dents or dings, pearl white 5-speed Sport edition.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah well i got the black color in pure stock condition. im putting my car up for 10k flat as soon i get pictures and a formal description written out.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Domiken said:
I have my manual for sale again :) With a Yahnozha big brake kit and Tein HR-NA coilover suspension for $10k, 87k on the clock, no crashes, clean title, two owners, no dents or dings, pearl white 5-speed Sport edition.
dude! jacking some elses sale to promote yours isnt very cool unless you know each other

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
SgtDGun said:
dude! jacking some elses sale to promote yours isnt very cool unless you know each other
but it's Domiken... know your place :eek:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no i don't know him, but it's ok. a little competition can't hurt. besides, who knows how well those suspensions were installed. a tight suspension may lead to other problems in the car. maybe theres some structural damage from the suspensions. but in the end, maybe there's nothing wrong with the car at all.

that's why buying a car in a pure stock condition is A+! if u want to modify it, u can be the first to pop its cherry. my car will be up for sale soon.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
yeah ok, so I have a place in the pecking order. and I'm sure he is a cool guy and all but wouldnt it piss you off if I jacked your sale thread to sell my stuff? I'm sure thats not what he was trying to do either. I dont know either of these people.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
SgtDGun said:
yeah ok, so I have a place in the pecking order. and I'm sure he is a cool guy and all but wouldnt it piss you off if I jacked your sale thread to sell my stuff? I'm sure thats not what he was trying to do either. I dont know either of these people.
joking dude... a little rude, but he can get away with shite like that. :square:

GL on the possible sale bro!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
interesting. talked to some mechanics and dealership people today. i asked them about the demand for 2002 g20's with sport/luxury package and they said theyve had a few inquiries about it only except the dealership has no 2002 g20s with sport/luxury package to offer. after i made it clear that i'm not doing a trade-in, they seemed to back off and open up and gave me advices on selling it. they suggested that popular internet used car sites sell this car for about 15k. then i told them about my car history. they say my suggested 10k price is still too low because its hard to find a black 2002 infiniti g20 with luxury/sport package with everything still in stock because they know a lot of infiniti's has been modified. they didnt suggest a price, but they only said that 10k was too low. so im gonna try to talk around some more and see what price i should offer it. but right now im thinking 11-12k.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts