Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2002 G20 started ticking really bad a couple days ago. Today I let it sit all day I heated to the store for some water the way their it ran perfect not so well on the way back as soon as I got a couple blocks from my house it started to tick really really bad and their is a burning smell I pulled into my street and it died after I completed my turn I had to coast to the side and wait a bit and when I try to start it it wouldn’t start unless I gave it gas while turning over I got it started to get the rest of the way home at this point it was ticking so bad..I pulled into my spot and realized it only ticks when I’m drive or reverse then it started to happen in park.. I read on another thread here it could be the block not sure what that is but I seen they have one at a yard near me I’m really at the end of my rope here the car is the only way to work and I don’t have any other means of getting to work I’m stretched tight any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
70 Posts
  • Was it overheating?
  • Do you have oil in it (when was the last oil change?)?
  • How far did you drive it?
  • Did you make any changes to the car before this trip that caused the ticking to start?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts