Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was considerable interest on the forum some weeks ago about the 2002 Maui Blue Sport. I took my G20 to the dealer today for an oil change and they had one G20 left - a 2002 Maui Blue Sport (automatic). It was sitting in the showroom. The dealer is Dick Smith Infiniti in Columbia, SC. I bet you could get quite a good deal on it now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2002 Maui Blue Sport

The phone number for Dick Smith Infiniti in Columbia, SC is:
800-999-4080.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
does the maui one have some other special option or is everyone attracted to just the color because of its rarity?
casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
i saw one of these when they came out and i saw one hooked up it looked as hot as you guys say hooked up but stock it just looked like blah but the hooked up one was wow that blue gleams and catches your eye then you see its a g20 and you are in awe
casual

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
yup

too bad that great color doesn't make it go faster.. I got a chance to drive a p11 the other day.. WHAT A DOG with the A/C running.. ...and I used to think my P10 was bad with the A/C.. YIKES.. I had heard the p11 is slower than the p10 but I had no idea it was that noticable! Weight does make a lot of difference!

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Re: yup

Chris said:
I had heard the p11 is slower than the p10 but I had no idea it was that noticable!
Yeah...I drove a p11 for the first time about a month ago. The automatic is really slow. I drove a stick yesterday. It isn't as bad but nothing compared to the p10.

·
Registered
85 Posts
yah im sure its very attractive, it being automatic and everything. now if it was a stick, i would be all over it. RIP 2002 Titanium G20 sport.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts

·
Registered
5,266 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yeah, w/ the AC on in my p11 the car can't haul for sh*t! Its f00kin ridicolous that I have to turn off the AC sometimes for making a turn because the car goes so slow.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
aww man i thought i was the only one i know that feeling big time like you are making a turn and god forbid the ac is on and cars are catching up to your but gotta turn that auto to econ quick and gas it lol

casual

·
Registered
251 Posts
Going up hills is ridiculous for the P11, with the AC on and got 5 on my car, I know what lack of power is. I mean it is fine with just me or 2 people on the car, but with 5 (roughly 800lbs), the car simply cant do it.
Also, I got a stillen Hi-Flow Intake, and it sounds like an airplane is near by when the car is going up hill with the AC on and 5 people.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts