Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My father purchased this car off lease in 2006 w/ 90K(55mi) and has been in our garage as well as maintained by us since. 2 years ago he purchased a new car(bmw 335i) and my brother took over the car when he needed a daily. Now with his new career; sometime in this summer he will need to switch to a "business" friendly car. Having a few Miata's already as summer toys, we have no space to keep this one. Honestly, still drives solid and really is tight and fun to drive; Would like to see it go to someone who will enjoy it if I can. Car was used as a commuter to work or school with not all but the majority being highway miles. With lots of cars, we have no place to keep it/part out(if it gets to that) so we are hoping to find someone who knows what this is.

2002 Infiniti G20
5 Spd trans w/ factory LSD
Sport package (black housing headlights, 2 tone suede seats, sport grill, perforated steering wheel, silver console trim, silver gauge faces, aluminum sill plates, clear side markers)
~1000 sport 5spds were made and only in 02
Bose stereo, sunroof, homelink (all options available except the auto trans)
Cold weather package (heated seats + heated mirrors)
2 keys/remotes (I believe the valet key is still in the glove box as well)
KR4 Titanium on Black leather/grey suede

~297KM (181mi) on the car. All original drive train
Krown oil undercoated ever year. Electronic Rust Inhibitor installed as well.

Oil changes every 5/6K km(3k mi) w/ Castrol edge or Motul synthetic 5w30 and Nissan filters
All other fluids changed every 2/3 years (Redline 75w90 trans, Nissan 50/50 coolant, Ate brake fluid, PS flush)

Work Emotion XD9 17x7.5 +35 wheels in white
Barum Barvarus 215/45/17 Tires
Blue valve stems/Blue Gorilla Lug nuts
Stop tech front pads/ Brembo rotors w/ powder coated caliper brackets
Stop tech rear pads/ Brembo rotors w/ A33 11" Maxima powder coated caliper brackets
oem Sport 16" wheels w/snows as well
5mm rear spacers

few year old Tein S-tech springs/KYB GR2 shocks w/ new mounts
Super pro upper control arm bushing kit(poly and eccentric) w/zerk fittings in power coated control arms(have good condition stock ones as spares)

Gold/Brushed powder coated valve cover (head looked silver and like new under neath when removed)
lots of engine bay brackets stripped/powder coated (Black cherry metallic)
4-2-1 Stainless steel header
Magnaflow Twin tip muffler
K&N air filter

Rear trunk badges deleted
Front 94-97 Accord front lip
"black mouth" bumper
H4 HID conversion
Yellow Lamin X wrapped fogs
35% tint
Trunk 6 disk CD also included

Maintenance(I can recall):
Starter (few years ago)
Radiator + thermostat + upper/lower rad hoses (last year)
Power steering high pressure line (2 years ago)
Cap/rotor/pugs/wire (always done on time)
Front brakes (this year)
rear brakes (last year)
Valve cover gasket (3 years ago w/ VC powdercoat)

The car isn't a show car by any means; typical stone chips/paint touch ups, door dings and other 20 year old car stuff. Bumper has stone chips and drivers seat leather has minor wear. The rear antenna does not go up and down(the internal cable doesn't catch) and the light for the passenger seat warmer switch is out(still functional). Some rust had appeared on the front doors at the bottom of the mirrors; that was taken back to bare metal and touched w/ rust converting primer and repainted. The floors and rear quarters are solid (thank you Krown); although the Krown has made the underside excessively oily.

Car is located just outside Toronto, Canada. We are looking around the $3250 mark. Also willing to help with the process of getting the car across the border since the majority of you are on the other side.

Car is due for another claybar/polish/ceramic coat wax so I can get more pictures once completed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts