Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
heard about it a while ago, looks awesome, but nissan sure has a lot of similar coupes...is the altima FWD?

they sure do get a lot of mileage (metaphorically) out of the vq35...

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
its actually pretty hot

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
whats simple life?

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
pretty. i dont know how i feel about the front-wheel drive, since it really looks like a rear wheel (maybe four wheel?) drive car. i'd still check it out, and definitely if it were a hybrid :p

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
DonSwier said:
Hmmmm....

Cross a G35 Coupe with a Pontiac G6 Coupe, and that Altima would be the offspring. :confused:

Admittedly, it's not bad.
Agreed, but it does look classy and I hope this will be in the "affordable price range". I'm looking foward to the new altima, and even more so to the next body style maxima. I feel nissan has been in a slump with their styling since about the end of the 5.5 gen max and the B15 sentra. I hope they'll turn around....

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
5,201 Posts
looks good....

KwikyMAN said:
i must say i'm disappointed with the new sentra though....very disappointed. maybe my creative eye didn't wanna work when i saw it, but it just didn't sit well with me...
^^still using the QueeR25 under teh ho0d, just hope Nissan fixed all them problems with the QR25.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
KwikyMAN said:
i must say i'm disappointed with the new sentra though....very disappointed. maybe my creative eye didn't wanna work when i saw it, but it just didn't sit well with me...
I'm with you there, I don't see anyway they could make an SE-R version of the new body style, it just doesn't look sporty at all.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts