Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Thats right folks! The Official G20.net 2008 Calendar/Poster is now up for sale!

These items are a full color 24 x 36 landscape format and feature numerous photographs of our community members vehicles. They include a full 12 month 2008 calendar (sorry, no holidays, get over it :D), and are perfect for hanging in: the office, garage, bedroom, game room, where ever you want to hang it!

To purchase: click here or click the 'Store' link on the navigational bar.

The cost on this item is $20 + shipping (averaging shipping is $4.60, USPS shipping calculator will advise you on checkout).

International Orders: Please PM me for special instructions.

We only use PayPal payment systems, for your security and convenience.

There are 196 currently in stock, get yours before their gone!

Sponsors: Please see the sponsors section for a discount code.

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All orders are scheduled to go out this thursday at the latest. The cart will send an email when I switch it to processed.

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm waiting for more supplies to reach me, once the USPS delivers them the rest of the orders will be sent out.

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Labels came in today, I'll be boxing things up and shipping all the poster orders to date shortly...

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm getting caught up on posters today, sending 8 today, will box up another 8 tonight and get them off in the mail tomorrow.

To the people who received multiple tracking numbers, I apologize for the USPS mixup. The last email you received will be the correct tracking number, I also changed your status on the shopping cart to shipped with the tracking number, so you should have received an email from that as well.

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
it looked like it had a fight with a bear:eh:. Damaged a little but at least i got it right?:-:baffled::surprised

THANKS. jon for getting it out to us.
ugh oh, i hope mine get here in good condition, i was planning on framing it, so its kinda a waste if it arrives damaged

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea but i dun wanna bother Jon. i know he is been busy and i seem like i am complaining a lot.

theres like 4 rips and it has folds. kinda disapointed but i can live
What?! How does it have folds? I rolled it up and secured with another paper, and gently boxed it. If it has folds then someone is opening the packages.

I don't get it, some people get them just fine, others they have this issue. I wasn't aware the USPS opens packages... :hurt:

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can someone take a photo of the packaging and the calendars with folds/rips so I can see how they are ending up?

·
Registered
643 Posts
it looked like it had a fight with a bear:eh:. Damaged a little but at least i got it right?:-\:baffled::surprised

THANKS. jon for getting it out to us.
Me too. Box is fine but edges are banged up. Gotta love the gentle hand of the USPS! :zoinks:

I will snap some this afternoon and post them.

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:(

Whoever received a poster thats been banged up, please PM me with a photo of the box and the poster, I'll get you squared away.

In the meantime I'll stop sending these out until I can figure out something else. I'll have to junk the 180 odd box's I have now and get something else.. :dead:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts