Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok i jjust ordered the springs. how are these not gonna hit the fender or anything. there a 1.5 drop wich leaves onlye like 1.5 inches between the wheel and teh fender, when i go over a bump wont the tire hit the fender? and same for the back even a smaller gap

·
Registered
235 Posts
The ride will be fine dude...I'm running that setup and I have no problems at all...1.5" is not as low as you might think on the P10's, atleast for me it isn't - even with bigger wheels. The B&G's will give you a comfortable ride height, espcecially for daily driving.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Nothing hits, but if your car is lowered, you should always make sure you go over speed bumps slowly...I always do. That way you don't have to worry so much. As I said, the B&G's are excellent springs for daily driving....even going over bumps.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok well the offset of my wheels thats what i should look into right? i mean cause they look kinda far out and look like they could easily hot the outer part of the wheel well. how can i go about finding my offset?

·
Registered
235 Posts
your wheels shouldn't be wider than 7". I tried going with 18"s and 7.5 width but it did not fit. Some rim manufacturers put the offset on the back of the rim, so yo can check that, but if your wheels are wider than 7", they won't fit cuz they'll hit your struts when your trying to mount them.

If you bought the wheels from a shop, check with them if your unsure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts