Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was wondering ... i have a 98 se-r motor out of sentra and was wondering if theres any gti-r head that would fit on it ? i have searched and only found someone talking about a i.t.b kit.. and it wasnt the info i needed hope you guys can help

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I'm gonna move this to the engine section, cause it's really not turbo related at all...

You'll have to build up an SR20VE pretty heavily to even get near 220whp.

If I were to guess, here's a wild one:

SR20VE with the following mods
-bored out w/ 90mm pistons
-N1 or bigger cams w/ valve springs (BIG part of making the power)
-custom 4-1 header w/ huge primaries, 3" secondary, etc...
-3" exhaust
-bored out N1 TB and N1 intake manifold
-lightened flywheel

-maybe some mild headwork and/or larger valves?
-maybe an electric water pump?

and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i want to deck my current block put in a bit higher comppression pistons ,bigger injectors,msd,walbro 225,hollotech ,the wohole nine .....im just wondering ??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know i can build a ve i just want that i.t.b sound most of my friends have 86 corollas so i cant get engouh of it....(Lol)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well when i sold my car they gave me 8gs for my car and i bought this of a friend who they had given him this car i payed 2500 for it (96 g) and then the motor over heated so he gave me back 800 so i have arond 4-5gs i can invest

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea i live in hialeah gardens colse to the super walmart and best buy colse to where the hialeah speedway use to be

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
buy a high port engine ($300-500), and put the VE high compression pistons ($100-200) in it. Then take a GTIR Intake manifold ($100-200) and modify it to fit the highport head. put big cams and springs ($1000) and a Big Header and exhaust and you should be up in the 180whp range and under 2 grand if you can do all the work yourself. then gut some weight out of your car and it will feel like 220whp and you have your ITB's. I have the intake manifold if your interested. I was thinking of building this motor in the future, but I might be going another way.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
You guys do know that you live in the SR20VE Capital of the US right? Theres at least 10 B13's, 6 B14's and a couple of G20's running around with VE's here making good power, some over 200WHP with boltons. If you need help getting the motor, and getting it built and thrown into your car let me know. We have the hookup down here with that.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
curvesonly said:
thank ericdd thats what i wanted to hear ..how much for the manifold..and domiken your from fl as well
It says South Florida =)

Im in Broward though (Pembroke Pines).

bones said:
Who Lives In Kendall....the True Heart Of The Ve County
I disagree... Kendall is SR20DET capital.

Well I can count a couple of VE's up here in Broward (Pembroke Pines/Miramar):

1. SR20VET Lance B13 over 500WHP
2. SR20VE Rob B13 over 200WHP
3. SR20VE Kineil B14 over 180WHP
4. SR20VE Andrew B13 over 170WHP
5. SR20VE Kishawn P10 over 170WHP
6. SR20VE Phillip B13 est. Over 170WHP
7. SR20VE Toni B14 est. Over 170WHP
8. SR20VE Serban NX2000 over 190WHP

I can also keep going with the Dade County area.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
curvesonly said:
thank ericdd thats what i wanted to hear ..how much for the manifold..and domiken your from fl as well
what's your zip, I'll get you a price with shipping. hit me on the PM

1 - 20 of 22 Posts