Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my stocker 2000 G20t 5 spoke wheels. These wheels have NEVER TOUCHED a curb - any mark on them is from wheel weights. . . center caps are included.

The wheels are shod with Michelin Pilot XGT H4 rubber, 195/60 15. The Michelins are 1/2 worn (conservative), and in perfect shape.

I'd prefer to sell the wheels and tires combined. Otherwise, make me an offer for wheels only.

The car is in the Albuquerque area, and I'd prefer to sell to someone in this vicinity. If you cannot pick up, you pay freight. Cash is preferred, but I'll accept a check if you wait for it to clear.

I thought I'd post here before throwing these up on e-bay. They'll really spruce up an older G with 14" wheels!

Make me an offer....

Manzano

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
just an fyi..

You can expect to get somewhere between $250 and $350 on ebay for the setup.. that is what they have been going for over the past 6 months anyway...

And there is a set 2002 g20 wheels/tires on ebay right now with the current bid price of $265 (reserve not yet met)...

...and some other guy has been trying to sell his setup on ebay for a while and never gets more than $355 (reserve not met) but I think he is expecting to get $600 (not gonna happen on 15" rims in my opinion)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris,

Thanks for the info. I don't have to sell, but will consider fair offers.

I'd rather someone put them to good use than for 'em to gather dust sitting in my garage.

M

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are these the split spoke style? I am intersted, but live in CA. I am not sure how much you are looking to get for these.

How many miles are on those tires, and how many miles would you estimate are left?

thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts