Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2nd Ontario Meet - 20 July 02

Guys - I am willing to host the second Ontario Meet in the Capital for 20 July 02.

The tentative agenda is as follows:

1:00 - 2:00 pm - Arrival: Meet and Greet
2:00 - 4:00 pm - Wash, Shine and Photo
4:00 - 6:00 pm - BBQ (Beer, chicken & beef shiskebob, hotdog and burgers) and hot tubbing
6:00 - 6:30 Indoor GO-CART (upto speed of 80 km/hr)
7:00 - Tour around Ottawa and Hull (Montreal is 1.5 hours away :) )

You guys are welcome to stay over as I do have rooms to accommodate. Camping is also ideal if you got camping gears. Let me know if you're interested. Other suggestions are welcome!

jIm

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Would that were I able, but I'll be fully and finally moved to the wet coast. Sounds like fun though. :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
since when you got a job? hahehahahaeheh

that's cool. need more people. I ain't having a hot tub with you alone! LOL

·
Registered
143 Posts
Your meet sound interesting id like to be in but I have no idea on how my work an summer-school are gonna play along side eachother.

I probably be in since all my friends want to go campin so I dunno ill get back to you latah.

INTERESTIN "G" :p

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It should be an interesting meet if we have enough people show up.

J, can you make this thread "stuck" somehow? It's more than a month from today so it would be nice that everyone gets to read it, and perhaps, participates.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Sounds like fun...

and I would be in but I have my own party on that day....if it is a week before or after, I may be there.....else, HAVE FUN!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hmmm, trip down to Ottawa, sounds good, I'm in. Hopefully, after months of waiting, my GCs will be in by then, already got the AGXs.

Joe :cool:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joe, that should be great if you can get your GCs in time.
I am hoping to get the JIC by then too but I have to see...

I am hoping this will be a better turn out.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
How certain are you of that date? I was thinkin about having one soon down here between Oshawa and Toronto in a few weeks when me and Joe do the coilover spring swap!

I'd love to go to Ottawa tho' just dont know if I could get 2 weekends off in a short period of time as my temporary profession sucks @$$!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am trying to accommodate everyone's availability. So far the weekend of 20th, NOT 13th!!!!!, of July 02 is most promising. I can say I am 80% certain.

It's a good location to bring both the Montreal and Toronto G20 owners together. Speaking of which, all Montreal G20 owners are encouraged to participate!!!! The more the better!!!

jIm

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys,

New activity on the agenda. If enough people are coming, I will arrange for an indoor go-cart event. This indoor go-cart is known to be one of the best in Canada. Speed is up to 80 km/hr. Cheap and lots of fun!!! It's $40 for 5 laps qualifying then 45 laps race!

Let me know if you're interested in the meet.

jIm

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Hey, Jim I know its kinda late notice. Love to see your car down here next weekend if you could. I know its a trek for you but it'll be worth it!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GTA_G20 said:
Hey, Jim I know its kinda late notice. Love to see your car down here next weekend if you could. I know its a trek for you but it'll be worth it!

It doesn't look like I am able to come down next weekend. I have other commitment. Sorry guys. I will be down during the long weekend for a wedding. Don't know how busy I will be but I don't mind haning with you guys if I got time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts