Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
0-60 in 5.4, 1/4 in 14.1

!!!

those are some damn good numbers to start with! a few goodies would probably get you into the 13s!

we'll have to see how the G35 coupe does before i decide on which i like more.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I'm guessing the G-coupe will be a tad slower. Granted it looks better and is a bit coshier (?). I'll take the 350Z, it'll be cheaper and probably a bit faster. ;)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
350ZX > G35 coupe. It's like comparing the Fairlady Z and the Skyline (not GT-R). Sport, or luxury? I happen to like going fast.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
G-Forces said:
I'm guessing the G-coupe will be a tad slower. Granted it looks better and is a bit coshier (?). I'll take the 350Z, it'll be cheaper and probably a bit faster. ;)
Indeed. The 350Z will be cheaper, lighter and faster than the G35 Coupe. But not by much. ;)

FF Drifter said:
Sport or luxury?
Heck, why not both? :cool:
FF Drifter said:
I happen to like going fast.
I happen to like looking good while going fast.:lol:

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
MR. RYTE said:
I happen to like looking good while going fast.:lol:
Sure but I'll be going faster and have a couple large in my pocket for some premium brew and a couple burgers. ;)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
People don't usually get to look at my car too long if I'm going that fast. ;) And if it's stopped, it's stopped in a garage, or some place safe.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
G-Forces said:

Sure but I'll be going faster and have a couple large in my pocket for some premium brew and a couple burgers. ;)
Burgers and brewskis?(penny-pinchin peasant:p)
Naw, G, I'm talking bout caviar, filet mignons w/ lobster tails, Hennessey XO, Courvoisier VSOP, a fine cigar:smoke: and the finest latinaz this side of the Rio Grande.:lick:

Oh, I keep forgetting; I have to win the lottery first.:tired:

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
MR. RYTE said:

Burgers and brewskis?(penny-pinchin peasant:p)
Naw, G, I'm talking bout caviar, filet mignons w/ lobster tails, Hennessey XO, Courvoisier VSOP, a fine cigar:smoke: and the finest latinaz this side of the Rio Grande.:lick:
See, only someone as foo-foo fancy-boy as that would drive a G-coupe. Real men will pick the Z. :p

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hey Damn!! I saw a G35 Coupe on the way to work today!! It had no badges in the rear and a manufacturer lisence plate. It was behind me and I thought it was a 4 door G35. Then it passed me up and I was like DAMN That's thing's sexy as hell! I trailed him and whipped out my digi cam but I only got one shot since my memory was full. :mad:

But I must say...I've seen pics on the net of the coupe, but that thing is very very nice in person. The lines are very sleek and not so edgy like the 350Z. If they still keep the G35 coupe's starting price aroun $30k, then they'll really have a winner there. It'll probably be the best looking car out for that price range.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts