Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 293 Posts

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The last pair of these has been sold folks. I'll start another batch sometime in the near future.

Additional info added. This batch is done and they're being shipped. 100$ shipped per pair, to all US territories including PR. This update is dated 10/02/08 Paypal address is below in this post.

I got a couple pics of the new ones guys. This is the current batch finished on the 5/6/08 date above.

It's getting close guys! I have one hydraulic fitting left to get(tomorrow) and put a belt adjuster on my press and I can make the Drop Tops. See here: http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61675 for those of you not familiar with what I'm talking about.
I'll post tomorrow on the press first run test, and let you all know.

Adding a bit more info here as I periodically get questions needing answers. These are to fit the front only on P10 and P11. If there is another car they fit, I am not aware of it. As of yet I'm not doing rears for anything, but that may change as I'm getting requests for different applications.

Adding info.
Paypal address is [email protected] I generally ship within two business days of payment. Please include your screen name, real name, and any notes I need to complete the shipping. These are shipped USPS Flat Rate box with delivery confirmation.

Someone asked about instructions on installing these upper mounts. If the only parts you're changing are the springs and/or shocks and my mounts, all the small parts you take off go back on in the same order as new. I recommend re-installing the gasket/insulator above the mount, and the rubber insulator between the spring and the shock. I sized these mounts so the thick rubber insulator can be reused.
There are also a couple previous group buy threads on these that will probably explain most everything.

The first is one of MEP's original group buys.
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42283&highlight=custom+steel

Second and third are my two previous group buys on these, run and organized by Uncle Dave, with some posts also on using KYB AGX with the mounts.
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60391 , and,
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61675

Carry on:)

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like has been mentioned several times before, rears are a no benefit deal. It would be installing parts just to have something different there. If there is enough interest I'll make them, as long as everyone buying understands the situation with them. Sounds kinda ricer to me:-\

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same as last group, 100$/pair shipped in the 48 states via Priority flat rate box.

Press update.. It doesn't leak, but, the motor needs a turbo. It won't spin to pressure so I need a bigger motor or smaller drive pulley.

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey did you ever get this do hicky to work! im in need of new strut mounts!
I did some switching around with the pulleys and pressure relief in the control valve and determined that I do indeed need a bigger motor. By the time I got low enough pressure for the motor to run the system it wouldn't do the pressing needed on these things, and that's pretty darned low. Ordered a new motor Mon. and am waiting for it.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I would be down for a pair for the p11. Please let me know when your press is all set and send me payment info. Also, what would the time frame be for these bad boys to be sent out?

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
This is a must for anyone not going the Coilover route!!!

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Still running into snags with the press. The time problem is due to lack of funding. Still working at it though.
How bout the possibility of some deposits Loren to speed things along. :D

·
Pining for "DMSentra"
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How bout the possibility of some deposits Loren to speed things along. :D
huh. Guess that's why you make the big bucks D! Since I don't like asking for money it never crossed my mind.

If anyone is in agreement with this plan.... [email protected] is PayPal. We did 25$ deposits last time.. 75$ remaining balance when ready to ship. Shipping is included to the lower 48 with this 100$ price. Shipping by Priority Flat Rate box, and you should receive them almost always less than a week after payment is received.

Oh, and I'll thank Dave, and you for that comment Cesardrgn.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Guys, you want em done quicker then shoot Loren some coin.
After 2 very very successful GBs on these you know what you're getting and you know that you can trust Loren.

1 - 20 of 293 Posts