Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo,

I bought a set of Eibach springs, 40mm. Ik have 17" rimms ET 6,5 running on 205/40/17 rubbers. Can anyone conferm if this will fit without problems?

Thanx!!

Greetz, J.

·
Registered
318 Posts
how about 18's with stechs? xP

I bet it'll work fine with 18's too. I mean the drop is approx. 1.5" all around, so i doubt it'll have issues..hell i've seen hondas and other cars with 2.5"-3.0" w/ rubbing issues. so, you're just tippin the iceberg haha.

good luck and post pics when you're done, im thinking about a drop on my G too.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
vi3tdragun4o5 said:
I bet it'll work fine with 18's too. I mean the drop is approx. 1.5" all around, so i doubt it'll have issues..hell i've seen hondas and other cars with 2.5"-3.0" w/ rubbing issues. so, you're just tippin the iceberg haha.
Not all cars have the same amount of space in the wheel wells... I have not heard of anyone with a P10 successfully running 18s and a drop without having to roll their fenders and get crazy spacers. Heck, there is someone on here who is running the 16" sport wheels without a drop and he needed to get spacers for the rear wheels.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Jano said:
Hallo,

I bought a set of Eibach springs, 40mm. Ik have 17" rimms ET 6,5 running on 205/40/17 rubbers. Can anyone conferm if this will fit without problems?

Thanx!!

Greetz, J.
You mean they are 6.5" wide, what's the offset (ET) ??

If the wheels are already mounted then you'll be able to tell if they'll clear the body when you drop it, just by looking.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
markbuts3 said:
You mean they are 6.5" wide, what's the offset (ET) ??

If the wheels are already mounted then you'll be able to tell if they'll clear the body when you drop it, just by looking.
Yeah, 6,5"wide. We call it ET in the Netherlands :p

It's not that they will claer the body that worries me, but things like turning radious...

Grtz

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
ET stands for the German 'Einpresstiefe' (Insertion depth), in other words, offset ;)

40mm drop on 17's is pretty standard, but the offset (ET) will obviously make some difference.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
markbuts3 said:
ET stands for the German 'Einpresstiefe' (Insertion depth), in other words, offset ;)

40mm drop on 17's is pretty standard, but the offset (ET) will obviously make some difference.

We're gonna try it this Sunday. We'll c... :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts