Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this was the cover car on last months on the performance auto and sound mag, and several things caught my attention
for one the front end body kit is really aggressive looking and also comes with clips for easy removal. Also the fact they used an alpine monitor for the gauge cluster behind the steering wheel and carpeting that replicates carbon fiber. Now I had a question that hopefully someone can shed some light on. the front end has two exhausts coming out from each side that look like they are each connected to one of the four small intercoolers...which leads me to ask if there really is a need for that many intercoolers??

heres a link to the online article along with more pictures
http://www.pasmag.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1065

·
Lord Crodz
7,233 Posts
^I was just going to say that, 450 horses and it looks like that? overkill much.

·
Lord Crodz
7,233 Posts
aren't those air to water coolers on top? the big one in the middle is obviously the radiator and the small ones on the sides must be oil/tranny cooler...

·
shenanigans
2,002 Posts
its a race car, sometimes you dont need a ton of HP to put down really good track numbers. Shit when I race I turn my boost all the way down and drive it more as a momentum car.. it also makes you become a better driver.

and secondly that front end is mean looking.. I love it..

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so would having those lil extra coolers make your car slightly more reliable? also why would it need an exhaust outlet for??

·
Registered
691 Posts
so would having those lil extra coolers make your car slightly more reliable? also why would it need an exhaust outlet for??
astegates for the turbos possibly

1 - 13 of 13 Posts