·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What: 4th Annual All nissan/infiniti/Datsun Meet/B B Q
When: January 27, 2007 @ 12:00
Where: 1601 S. Harbor Blvd
Oxnard, CA 93033 (beach/park)

Alright Fellas! This is our 4th annual all Nissan/Infiniti/Datsun meet. The past three meets have been a HUGE success, so we decided to throw another one this year and we know it'll be even more successful than the last few years. Last year we had a huge turnout of over 220 cars which equates to over 300 people!! I would not want to miss this event. We will be barbequeing again because last year lots of people came hungry. Our meets have quickly become to be known as the biggest Nissan meets on the West Coast!! If you guys have any questions feel free to email me @
[email protected], send me a PM, catch me on AIM or even post in this thread.
Like always, i will need a head count so we know how much food to get.. thanks. Its a bit early to be posting this but I want people to know ahead of time..that way people dont make plans/ have time to get time off work, etc!!

So. Cal/Norcal Guys you dont want to miss this!

Brought to you by the 805 Family

we had p10s and p11 tht came out last year.....i'd like to see alot of u guys that are local or not coem through...so let the posting beginning

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cesarin_se-r said:
This is cool Gino, you Greg & Albert finally decided to do this on a saturday...:thumbsup:
Also this is like 2 days after I come back from vacation...:p
cant wait... :smoke:

Man, I havent been on this forum for a minute!!

Anyway, i'm the main dude organizing this event with the help of Gino, Sal, and John and a few other local kats...none of us know anyone named greg..only Greg we know is Vogel who is coming to the meet.

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
5,201 Posts
AJ The Great said:
Man, I havent been on this forum for a minute!!

Anyway, i'm the main dude organizing this event with the help of Gino, Sal, and John and a few other local kats...none of us know anyone named greg..only Greg we know is Vogel who is coming to the meet.
^^my bad...:p

·
Registered
32 Posts
heres the banner i made with all the 805 family, minus Gino who didnt have a car at the time

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I went this year and it was hecka tite. I'll be there again.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I missed the last one (unfortunately), so I'm pretty sure I'm down to cruise up there this time!

You still got the Egg, Gino?

·
The G20 hoarder
2,279 Posts
well on the Z i got headers, straight pipe, cat back, intake and i just need to install it, but i got a venom nitrous kit i bought for 300. i have been going to this 350z web site and buying parts like no tomorrow.

·
Registered
32 Posts
if you are on any other forums, feel free to spread the word on this meet:)

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
I envited my buddies from a car club were in ,Team Shift.....an all Nissan and Infiniti car club...Hey Jorge , send me a pm wanna see if ya wanna hook up with us one of these monday nights

·
Registered
32 Posts
^sounds good to me!

1 - 20 of 277 Posts