Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the tranny code for the 5 speed tranny that will bolt up to a 1994 infiniti g20 that has lsd? I think a g20t, sentra se-r (older one but not sure of the years) and a nissan primera tranny will work but what years of these cars will work and are there any others i can use that will pretty much bolt up (minus the need for a driver side axle) please let me know, i need 5th gear!

By the way, anyone happen to have one for sale?>

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have the same problem and I am in the process of putting in a 2000 sentra se trans, but it is not a direct bolt in because it has a hydraulic clutch and the driver's axle is different. I decided to go this route because the newer trans is stronger, but while searching I found a guy who would sell his 92 se-r trans with axles for $350 and he would probably ship it to you. If your interested and I'll have him contact you.
Luke

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help luke. I just purchased a non lsd tranny for 150 bucks from venus-auto.com.... the car is mainly just going to be a daily driver, i have my supra for going fast ;).

This will work just fine, but i will let you know if things change. By the way that is a great deal!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts