Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k. so we made it all the way to Alaska with NO incidents... BUT on the way back we noticed an injector starting to go right around Dawson Creek and by the time we got to Prince George, it cut out completely and we were struggling on 3 cylinders until we pulled over to let the car cool off and took out the new spare injector I had packed... It took less than 5 minutes to do the change! ..and then we were off on the road again... The other issue is the exhaust... it was getting louder each day but we knew that ahead of time... IN Seattle, we picked up a stock exhaust cat back from Byron off his 94 G20 and we installed it in a Safeway parking lot somewere in Washington this morning. (That was a sight to see... but it only took 20 minutes to do.. such a deal huh? ..and without any jacks..... I guess it helps when you have a master Infiniti tech on the trip huh? ...and we got a wash today... next up is the wiper blades which are starting to go.. not too bad for a lot of miles in a short amount of time on a 93.5 G20 huh?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
6000 in 8 days eh? Damn and I thought I was crazy doing 2300 in 2 days by myself. :p That's a lot of seat time man. Glad to see the G stood up. What was your milage BTW? I got some pretty sweet milage. Of course it's in metric so my numbers probably don't mean all that much to ya. ;)

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mileage

I dunno 100% yet because the speeds have varied from 40mph to 105mph :cheeky:

...but I think my overall average right now is right around 32mph. I noticed much better mileage at higher elevation but lower when doing 105... LOL

Also, as of today the tally is just over 7000 miles and we are in St. George Utah!!!

Yes.. our butts are getting a bit sore... but what a trip this is!!!

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry..

the net connection in St. George was spotty at best and I just got your email now... we were really hot in St. George anyway.. 103 during the day.. yikes!!! but I'm guessing we will be back depending on what we think of Boise... we just came back here to Boise because we liked this area and wanted to check it out some more..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts