Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I 've just fitted 80 100w H1 lamps to my GT and the lenses get really really hot.Is going to cause any problems,as an auto electrican said that the relay and switch can't handle another 4 amps.Is this true?And will the extra heat melt any wiring?

GTUK

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
yes, In my 91' G2o I put high wattage bulbs in my factory sockets and I melted about 4 sets of sockets until I realized why they kept burning out. Too much current for our skrony lil' wires

·
Registered
311 Posts
Andy, What wattage are the bulbs paul has for his P10? How long has he been using them?

Everybody else.... Were there any major changes to the quality of wiring harness of the P11 from the P10?

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Mr.RYTE good heads up. I never knew that existed?

·
Registered
49 Posts
you guys know whats even cooler than those fake blue lights.....if you get on ebay and look up universal H.I.D. kits, you can pick up a reall hid conversion with relays for like $300.

I just recently put a kit on my car............LOOKS SWEET i promise

·
Registered
49 Posts
actually you have to type in k2 HID kit and it will come up that way,,,,,,they are a little bit more now.....$449 :-\

if you have the money to do one good looking cosmetic thing to your car thats gotta be it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts