Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all these parts are off a '93 or so Bluebird SR20DET.

turbo manifold (please don't ask if it will fit your header)
t25 turbo
370 cc injectors
BOV
integral wastegate
intercooler
piping from turbo to intercooler, from intercooler to TB (this is the top mount set up, if you want it to be in the front, you have to do your own piping)
3 heat shields and bolts
***custom lines and fittings for the water lines and the oil lines, including clamps, T's, etc.

What you will need to complete the set up: I suggest a JWT ECU, and a downpipe from the turbo elbow to the cat. We sell them for $175 separate or $150 if you buy the kit

1 kit available now, more later

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Yes, and it depends. With the auto tranny you'll be limited to what the tranny can hold. Probalby in the very low 200hp (200-maybe 220whp) range would be the max you could put down with that setup and an auto tranny. Just bolting it on and tuning it to run correctly would probalby yeild high 1XXwhp range, stock is about 120whp. figure 60-80+hp gain depending on the setup?

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Yeah can you also e-mail me with some pics and info, i have a 2001 G20 auto. It bolts right on from what i read, right?

[email protected]

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
jason do us a favor and keep popping up on the forum from time to time those are some good prices and too bad no money for that now but i hope u keep coming around!
casual

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cas8_1999 said:
jason do us a favor and keep popping up on the forum from time to time those are some good prices and too bad no money for that now but i hope u keep coming around!
casual

I'll try. :) To date, I have sold 2 kits to G20 guys, and about 11 to se-r guys. I really think it's "cooler" to have one on a G20.

to the other guy, I am emailing you more info now.

·
Registered
222 Posts
YUP YUP

yah we got a redesigned site , behaves much like this one so i really like it there , just not much G20 stuff but thats why im here

1 - 17 of 17 Posts