Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

141 - 160 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Heres a few pics you may or may not want to include.....(pssst, the Forgmann is on ebay right now...but don't tell anyone!!). No, but seriously, I did a search of the Forgmann grill at this site using the word 'Forgmann' and I came up with only 1 hit and it was only mentioned in a list of aftermarket grills available that were available in Japan, so I figured you might want to include this in your gallery and any of the other pics, also:

JDM Forgmann Mesh Grill w/ Forgmann Emblem:

*EDIT*

I did a bit of research on the Forgmann grill to get as much info on it as possible. I noted that info in the for sale thread for the grill but I'll put it here also since this thread is used for information purposes....

Forgmann was a BRAND/LINE of products and not a company name. It was manufactured by a Japanese company called GALBO & CO.

The company named GALBO & CO. went out of business quite a while ago. It's unclear if it was a complete closure/shutdown of the company or a buy-out by another company. Either way, the rights for GALBO & CO.'S products and body kit designs were sold and the kits and parts are now being sold by a company called.....(place drumroll here).........'EUROU'. (www.aero-euro.

Unfortunately, for both Japanese and international Primera/G20 owners, EUROU no longer manufactures ANY parts for Nissans other than a few parts for the S14, R33 and R34.... They deal mainly in Toyota Celica's and Japanese K-cars which makes obtaining the Forgmann grill extremely difficult...it can officially be considered a rare item.

*END OF EDIT*

JDM Authentic NISMO P10 Grill:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mounting T Spoiler

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am looking to mount an OEM T-type spoiler that I procured from a junk yard onto my '96 G20. My problem is the plastic hardware that slides into the bottom of the bracket that is used to attach the ends of the spoiler to the lid are toast. My body shop and Infiniti dealer will not touch this job as they stated that the replacement hardware is no longer available as well as the template they use to position the spoiler. I am a bit reluctant to mount it myself (I'm committed as soon as I drill those holes into the trunk lid). I have contemplated coming up with my own design to secure the ends in place. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any templates available that I can borrow/purchase?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
need help with a body kit

i just bought a 96 P10 but am looking to add a body kit and then have it repainted. any info on what kits are available and what would be the best way of getting them. any info is welcome.

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
does anybody kno where i could get the JDM Forgmann Mesh Grill from?

and the one piece headlight? the only person in the world i kno who got it was the dude wit the skyline bodykit

·
Registered
20,818 Posts
Finding rare parts is the fun that is owning a p10.

That was an A32 Cefiro headlamp. There are tons of them out there; fakes, real, smoked, clear, sported, etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey g20 fans does anyone know a good site to get a body kit for a 95 g20? that is in english?
if you guis got a problem with german speech: i may translate some pruduct descriptions for you. if you want to have german car parts like these taillights:

or theese corner lights

don`t worry about the spoiler, that was just a test :naughty:

·
Registered
122 Posts
if you guis got a problem with german speech: i may translate some pruduct descriptions for you. if you want to have german car parts like these taillights:

or theese corner lights

don`t worry about the spoiler, that was just a test :naughty:

141 - 160 of 186 Posts