Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
lots of parts off the car and ready to ship. interior is brown. carpet and seats are really dirty, and are cloth. car has no sun roof.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also has some audiobahn rear spks with tweeter splitter/controler. I also have heavy pwr wire for rear pwr amp (car came without amp)with scosche fuses. Exterior lights are gone. antenna mtr runs, but needs new mast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
If the crossmember mount is different than the cross member itself ill take the crossmember. also clutch cable mounting plate and flywheel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes they are good. Everybody be paitent. My arm is in a sling from surgery on my shoulder yesterday. I am also new to this. I have no feedback yet. I am straight up and will not screw over anyone! you can also pm me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
re

junknstuff said:
is it a 5spd and can i get the front crossmember motor mount please?

also, do you have any feedback? that would probably help your sale as well

Is what you call the crossmember the same as what the book calls the center member?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hood release

visioneer_one said:
Are the hood latch, release cable and handle in good shape? I just snapped mine off last night.
yes they are all in good shape. 15.00+shipping for all three parts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Do you have the power steering line that runs up to the strut tower and down to the pump? Banjo bolt on both ends. Is it in good condition?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
SLAM said:
yes they are all in good shape. 15.00+shipping for all three parts.
Excellent. I'll take them.

I can also use the left & right e-brake cables. One of mine was cut by a brain-dead mechanic, the other one is frozen in place (corrosion)

Let me know if you've got those as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hose

1997 GA16DE said:
Do you have the power steering line that runs up to the strut tower and down to the pump? Banjo bolt on both ends. Is it in good condition?
yes i do have it and it is in good condition. you can pm me
Scott
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
emer cables

visioneer_one said:
Excellent. I'll take them.

I can also use the left & right e-brake cables. One of mine was cut by a brain-dead mechanic, the other one is frozen in place (corrosion)

Let me know if you've got those as well.
I do have them. PM me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bar

siberianbackstabber said:
I am not too sure where the stablizer bar mounts from the shift linkage...if its a part that unbolts and you havnt sold it yet then I want it.
I do have it. PM me for particulars
scott
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
trany

jj06 said:
whats up with the tranny. how much shipped to atlanta ga, 30080, or columbus ga 31906.
never drove the car. I was told the synchronizers for like 3rd and 5th were shot. I also I don't think that I am going to take the trany off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
xmember

newg said:
If the crossmember mount is different than the cross member itself ill take the crossmember. also clutch cable mounting plate and flywheel.
I can get the crossmember and the clutch cable mounting plate but not the flywheel. If still intrested pm me.
scott
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top