Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, i recently sprung an oil leak on the Right side of my SR engine, it is a Sr20det with A VVL head, it appears to be coming from under the intake manifold, like from the oil filter housing,that also has a oil pressure sending unit I believe. my question is, is there a gasket there?(part number?) I want to order the parts before tearing apart, or Does RTV do the job? Thank you for any input.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this is where is seems to be leaking, does this have a gasket? how would I go about finding one? thank you for any input

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have found good diagrams on Infiniti Parts Deal online. You enter the year and model of your vehicle and you can select the different options depending on your particular model's style and engine. When you select the individual part, you can then scroll down to see the "Part Fitment", which lists all the models of Nissan and Infiniti (depending on the site you visit) that same part would fit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have found good diagrams on Infiniti Parts Deal online. You enter the year and model of your vehicle and you can select the different options depending on your particular model's style and engine. When you select the individual part, you can then scroll down to see the "Part Fitment", which lists all the models of Nissan and Infiniti (depending on the site you visit) that same part would fit.
Thank you for the input, will look on there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts