Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a 91 intake cam! Selling this and a CAI for a friend. These are both out of his 200sx SE-R. Also, the parts are located in the Phoenix area. Thanks!
Here's the info:

Two items for Sale...
I'm starting my turbo installs... As of right now these items are off the car and in my room... Had offers but folks backed out at last minute... please buy these so I can finish my project

I have 91 Intake cam for sale... $85 shipped (added 8.2 dyno proven hp to my car before going turbo, have dyno sheets to prove)
I have Low Port CAI for sale... $100 + half shipping
*This CAI has a blue pipe from TB - MAF and a silver piper from MAF - Filter*

~pics available upon request~

·
Registered
807 Posts
I saw this and i just had to see what was up with it. I was thinking this stuff was from your car. Then i was like ha maybe now i can beat him....hahaha

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
It's from Eric Tuckers car I'm about 150% sure. ; -)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blue93G20 said:
I saw this and i just had to see what was up with it. I was thinking this stuff was from your car. Then i was like ha maybe now i can beat him....hahaha
Nope, if i was selling my intake cam, it'd mean i'd have a set of nice cams, and if i was selling my CAI, i'd sell my header too, as it means i'm going turbo, either way my car gets faster =)

But yeah, the CAI/intake cam combo would provide a very noticable decrease in power if i were to pull them both off and go back to stock. I know adding both makes a pretty substantial difference, for just two mods.

·
Registered
142 Posts
still available?

Is the intake cam still available? I'm interested. Also, why wouldn't you want to keep the intake cam on the car if you were going turbo? Unless you were transplanting an SR20DET?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, both items have been sold. I should have posted something about it in here as soon as they sold.

He was selling the intake cam because he upgraded to a set of JWT S3 cams.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, both items have been sold. I should have posted something about it in here as soon as they sold. Sorry

He was selling the intake cam because he upgraded to a set of JWT S3 cams.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts