Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the difference from both motors, if there is any.
better flow through the head, more power, torque, bigger bore, better throttle response?

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
well i have not seen a 03 in usdm come with a sr in it. lst i saw was 02.
but the roller rocker engine has lighter crank pully theirs is allo with steel outer ring. im thinking of putting the roller rocker crank pully on soon but now im back to stock flywheel as my findnsa when out very hard. On the real though i feel the p10's in hig port to pull the hardested out of all the g20's i have driven. dont get me wrong the low port p10 pulles hard but the high port seems bit better. i think if you had a p10 and used the roller rocker you could compare it better only cuase you have a lighter car.
the p10 is faster just from what i have seen but who on this forum does not like the looks of the p11. I can contest that i love the way the p11 looks. but i love the way the p10 drives. those who have driven both stock in good shape know the differents. those who haven't can only give opinion. i have driven both and lots of them by now

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks man, and also how hard is it and how much cash would i have to dish out to make about 350whp on a sr20 obvisouly on boost

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
i really cant just pull out a cost for ya. but since you re looking at engine replace meant i would say get a clean avneir or gti-r engine than get a bigger turbo nd injectors and maf. it is up to you to decide what turbo you wnt and if you want a extenal waste gate or not. you will need good clutch engine management mabe you would want trnny work done are get a 2000 plus lsd sr trans.
if you buy side feed injectors you can use the stock fuel rail if you want top feed then you will need a after market fuel rail. you will need a boost controller.
and plenty other parts. i would sudjest getting a nice set of guages nd stuf.
do lil resurch on stuff nd what youwant and need then make your parts and price list

1 - 5 of 5 Posts