Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks hopefully I sell her fast ill throww in jvt jasma header apexi muffler tip p10t oem trunk and spoiler which needs paint tail light and more I think just need the car gone asap. Need to buy something bigger suc maybe I also have a sr20ve and a non lsd tranny I wanna sell for 1300 with mss window switch headers muffler tip maf findanza flywheel plus short shifter. Price is firm. Whatever goes first

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
+1 I drove all the way to Maryland for my last g20
...and our friend Steve drove his p10 all the way back from Phoenix, AZ to Chicagoland!!!! ...plus I dove back in a p11 from Phoenix a few years before that... lol ...east coast is soo much closer, cheaper and easier to pull off! (haha)

·
Registered
13,217 Posts
...and with Southwest, Spirit, and Sun Country (to name a few) airlines out of Midway or even MegaBus for an option, getting there should be pretty darn reasonable IMHO! ...and heck, even gas prices are down (hint, outside of Illlinois I saw $3.189 for regular!)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Alt is going bad flex pipe neeps to be replaced ac compressor is shot and bad suspension that's why its cheap I could actual sell everything for 1800-1900 like I said. Only if its before sunday Ill just keep my apexi muffler tip and everything else goes ve is def coming with mss headers findanza fly wheel the 14 oem wheels alone and much more

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.