Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
G hoarder
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is my first G20. 92 non-t beige/gold color auto. everything is up for grabs but the engine (fo my projekt), tranny (someone has dibs), headlights (dibs), and the body(rusty pos). ill pull stuff as i get to it. if you want something i have pictured or priced ill ship as soon as i receive paypal(make sure you say who you are, what you want, and mention g20net.) if you want something else ill tell you once i get it pulled then you pay me and ill ship day after payment. i am a busy guy so it could be a few days or weekends. help me make a few bucks and ill be a sponsor:cool:

maf $25 + ship airbox $7 + ship 30 for both

Corners w/ Bulb $14+ship dri side $7+ship for pas side(cracked connector see pic, but it still sat flush on my car) 6+ship for just a bulb yes they are 2 different colors of orange...kinda weird

grill w/ lil clips $20+ship center screw/clip broken off but still works(c pics)

·
G hoarder
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I discovered yesterday that you can't use your headlights in the rain if the lenses are broken off :eek:

no night driving for me till I get those new ones :(

hey do you need the brackets or just the glass from the headlights? i was assuming both but if its just the glass i could help help the other guy too

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I need the REAR driver's side door switch (the one that makes the light come on when door opens).

I bought one from a member from a later model P10 and apparently they're different. So this is the one that DOESN'T plug into a 91.

·
G hoarder
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i doubt door light triggers are anygood. i know i had to pull the plug on the light cause it stayed on all the time if i left it set to come one with the door cause one sensor was bad and i have no way of testing cause the car has no battery now. i posted in your thread about a coolant resavoir also. if you want the res ill toss in the switch for next to nothin since i dont know if it will be anygood

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
How much you want for the EGR pipe and negative battery cable shipped to 06450?

·
G hoarder
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well the front pass has a tare from where i removed it to remove the window motor, and is missing the handle and window switch, i missed one screw when i first tried to remove it. the driver side may be spoken for if specialedxl ever gets back to me if not its up for grabs. the rear ones are in good condition no one ever sat back there. ill sell the panels for like $35 each $15 for the front pass side, and shipping shouldnt be too bad they are light just big. i have all the seats as well but the drivers has the usual tare, will let em go cheap as well

·
G hoarder
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
saw pics of your front end peach. my front bumper and bumper cover are junk. the metal bumper is a peice of rusty crap, i bought it that way from a yard cause i was in a similar situation to you. the radiator will come out of the car shortly after i pull the motor, ill let you know when that is.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts